Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A ton of questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alasynn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alasynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A ton of questions
    Posted: June 27 2000 at 7:16pm
I have a bunch of questions about hair.

First of all I have light brown, fine and thin, shouldee length hair, and I'm 15. I want a short pixie hair cut, but with a lot of layers and volume, and I don't want it flat with gel or anything. I also want light blonde highlights but my mom doesn't want any harsh chemicals in my hair. What is the whole highlight procedure at the salon like, and how often do I have to get them updated?

I'm also looking for pictures of short hair cuts to show my stylist but I didn't find the gallery on this site very helpful. Anyone know the names of hairstyle magazines that I could pick up at a bookstore etc.

My friend said that using lemon juice is better than getting highlights put in, is ths true?

I usually go to the JCPenny salon, but if anyone knows of any upscale salons in NJ, let me know. Thanks so much!
tommysgirl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommysgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2000 at 12:42pm
HEYYYY! Wow, yes i love short hair:) which i have, but i have thick hair, anyways- you will look really good with short hair, and layers everywhere, thats what i have, and its not hard keep up. I got highlights in my hair, it didnt really do any damage, none at all actually, but if you trust your hair dresser, go for it!
Angie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic