Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i wanna cut my hair-needs advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Socca987 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Socca987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i wanna cut my hair-needs advice
    Posted: October 27 2000 at 4:56pm
My hair is way past my shoulders, almost to my booty and when it gets too long it starts getting wavy and really icky. Usually I just get it trimmed and it'll help but I'm thinking about taking more off. Should I go to my shoulders or not i'm also thinking about getting it layered..please let me know what would look best
sweetsexyfine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetsexyfine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2000 at 9:23pm
Go with what you think would work best for you! It sounds like you really want it cut... why not go for a little past the shoulders look or maybe to the shoulders like u said... and maybe some layers... it'd be really cute and not too drastic since your hair's so long right now. And I've always found that shorter hair is way easier to take care of and takes way less time to style! *Best Wishes*
Beatnik Guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beatnik Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2000 at 1:30pm
Shorter hair is easier to take care of and takes less time to style..? I don't think so! Ok< you need o comb long hair it bit more often and it takes a bit longer to wash...but you never get a really bad hair day!

Your hair sounds great...wavy is good...and I'm sure it's not icky! Why cut it off? Super long is ultra sexy!

Chris
bobbedguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobbedguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2000 at 9:51am
Ultimately this is your choice, but personally I think that a bob style would be a great starting point for you. Bob styles can be cut in many different lengths and styles from just above shoulder length to just below the ear lobes. I have my hair cut in a bob. The length is just at my earlobes all the way around with a really short nape and bangs to my brows. But bobs can also be layered and angled. I have found that bob styles are pretty easy to care for and you can blow dry wavy hair straight easier. my hair is naturally real wavy and I blow it straight each morning. It is well worth it to me. I also think that bob styles are really pretty and sexy. If you are interested in bob styles go to www.bobhaircuts.com. They have many pictures. Let us know what you choose.
bobbedguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobbedguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2000 at 9:54am
Ultimately this is your choice, but personally I think that a bob style would be a great starting point for you. Bob styles can be cut in many different lengths and styles from just above shoulder length to just below the ear lobes. I have my hair cut in a bob. The length is just at my earlobes all the way around with a really short nape and bangs to my brows. But bobs can also be layered and angled. I have found that bob styles are pretty easy to care for and you can blow dry wavy hair straight easier. my hair is naturally real wavy and I blow it straight each morning. It is well worth it to me. I also think that bob styles are really pretty and sexy. If you are interested in bob styles go to www.bobhaircuts.com. They have many pictures. Let us know what you choose.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic