Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Angled Bob

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HOTSAUCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HOTSAUCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Angled Bob
    Posted: June 23 2004 at 6:17pm
Yeah I agree because I'm getting my hair cut into an Angled Bob with a tappered nape real soon.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2004 at 11:45pm
Buzzed napes usually are a bit too much, yeah, but they do look very pretty with a tapered nape :-) .
More awesome than a manatee!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2004 at 8:19am
Originally posted by mmh87 mmh87 wrote:

What is with the angled bob all of a sudden??? I mean everytime i post and ask for ideas I get at least 1-2 people telling me to get an angled bob. I don't have the guts to do that!!!! My hair has been long like all of my life! I'm just asking for ideas of like shoulder length tye cuts.

Lots of times when you see angled bob combined with buzzed or shaved nape you are hearing from someone with a hair fetish.. esp if itsa guy...this is a hair board therefor attracks all type of air nuts.. good and bad.. so take all advice with a grain of salt.
derangedbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote derangedbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2004 at 5:06am
Hey ppls, im new here. I was wondering if ne1 can email me pics of angled bobs and a-line cuts or whatever at derangedbaby@hotmail.com thanks doods!

Jinx
†Hê F¶ÿ¡Ng ©hE§†¡©¶e ™
krisi View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2002 at 10:45pm
jendoeshair, could u please send me some pics of the short angled bob or a-line type cuts, if you have them? im getting my hair cut thursday and need some pics! thanks a bunch. email them to me at krisi731@hotmail.com.thanks.
bobbedguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobbedguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2000 at 7:54am
gareth, we need more info so we can tell you if a bob would suite you. What is your hair like (fine, thick,etc)? What shape is your face? How long is your hair now? I have a bob and I love it. It is pretty easy to care for (except that my hair is wavy and I have to blow it straight each morning but it is well worth it) and you only need to get it trimmed abour every 4 - 6 weeks depending on how fast your hair grows. I love the shape, movement and versatility of the bob. So give us some info and maybe we can help you decide.
JenDoesHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JenDoesHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2000 at 2:48pm
Reply to message: 20.1677.1
Whats it like now? You can always go for a pixie if you dont like the bob.
Jen :-)
gareth View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gareth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2000 at 2:40pm
Reply to message: 20.1662.1
I`m having my hair cut on thursday and im wondering if a bob will look right on me? and if it don`t what can i do?
JenDoesHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JenDoesHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2000 at 7:43pm
Angled bobs are just great. I recomaned them to lots of my clients because they look good, are easy to maintain, and fun. I can sympathize with your long hair issues I myslef have always had long hair and love mine, but many of my clients love the bob. because its timeless you have less worries about trends. There are so many options within the bob as well. From a drastic clippered nape to a longer bob. If you have a questions on other styles let me know.
Jen :-)
bobbedguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobbedguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2000 at 6:58am
Well bob styles are a classic that have hung around since the 1920's. Other styles and lengths have some and gone but the bob remains as strong as ever. Bobs are sensual, sexy, and alluring. The bob styles are fairly easy to maintain and have wonderful shape and swing to them. Also, the contrast are appealing to many people. By contrasts I mean the longer bobbed hair contrasted with really short hair at the nape. That also feels wonderful when you swing the hair around and feel it tickling your nape. I know because I have my hair cut in a bob below my ears with a short nape and bangs. It makes me tingle when I turn my head and the longer hair rubs my short nape. Anyway, many guys find bob styles to be very erotic. You should also know that bob styles come in a range of different lengths and styles. You should check some out. Who knows you might become a bob finatic like me.
surfer_on_acid: View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surfer_on_acid: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2000 at 8:52pm
Maybe becuase dudes dig that look.
I think it looks hot on some girls

mmh87 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmh87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2000 at 3:34pm
What is with the angled bob all of a sudden??? I mean everytime i post and ask for ideas I get at least 1-2 people telling me to get an angled bob. I don't have the guts to do that!!!! My hair has been long like all of my life! I'm just asking for ideas of like shoulder length tye cuts.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic