Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

/style Suggestions?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vickie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: /style Suggestions?
    Posted: July 19 2001 at 2:51pm
I am starting to grow my hair out but it`s now at that length where I`m getting frustrated. It`s currently about 2 inches below my shoulders with semi grown out layers. I really want to grow my hair out, but I don`t have a clue how to do updos while it`s growing out. With this summer heat I really want to wear my hair up more. Can anyone suggest styles or websites with styles for my hair during this transition stage? Thanks.
foxy_roxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxy_roxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2001 at 6:02pm
Reply to message: 24.551.1
my hair is about the same length and i do TONS of things with my hair. Try a ponytail, bun, braids (1, 2, or many little ones), a ponytail that only has half of the tail pulled out of the elastic, pigtails, a low ponytail with a zig-zag part, a low ponytail with the middle section of the tail being held up with a spider clip, curling the hair when it`s up, 2 buns at the back or your head, etc etc etc there are many things to do with your hair, just use your imagination! Oh, and when you get bored, use some dyes... don`t get me started on those possibilities LOL. I hope this helped! luv ya,
adrianna
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic