Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

any ideas?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
McKee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McKee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: any ideas?
    Posted: May 24 2001 at 4:10pm
Reply to message: 20.2625.1
Well if your hair is dark brown like almost black then a reddish color but anything lighter than a dark brown you could go with a golden blonde
"If everybody demanded peace instead of another television set, then there`d be peace"

~John W. Lennon
Danielle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danielle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2001 at 7:38pm
Reply to message: 20.2620.1
Okay thanks for all of the tips,any suggestions on what color highlights would work for my dark hair?
danielle
gmoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2001 at 1:14am
Reply to message: 20.2596.1
Hi, I agree with demodoll, don`t cut your hair any shorter, but go for the highlights. Long hair is really pretty and far more versatile in the different styles you can wear it in.
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2001 at 8:11pm
Get highlights but don`t cut your hair any shorter. Long hair is much better than short and is really popular in high school too. With a square face, short hair looks bad. Believe me, I have a square face too and right now I am miserable with short hair. If you have to get it cut, get some subtle layering around your face. Nothing too drastic. Believe me, you will regret it!
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
Danielle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danielle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2001 at 8:37pm
Reply to message: 20.2595.1
thanks for the suggestions. I hope that what ever you decide with you hair turns out well!It is a hard decision. I think that what ever I change will shock the kids at school because I am basically just the girl that they have gone to school with since kindergarten that is just there and can help with their hw. I still don`t know what I will end up doing....but I will keep your suggestions in mind.
danielle
McKee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McKee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2001 at 7:35pm
Maybe layering it and bringing your hair up 2 inches might work, as for the highlights.... they might look good, they might not. It really depends on the shade of blonde or red you decide to use.

I`m also in the same spot as you for the high school thing. I just cut my hair just up to my shoulders and part of me wants to cut it to my chin and part of me wants to grow it. It`s a really hard descision!!! I`m pretty sure I`ll cut it tho.... maybe....
"If everybody demanded peace instead of another television set, then there`d be peace"

~John W. Lennon
Danielle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danielle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2001 at 7:02pm
I just turned fourteen years old and will be starting High school next year. I got my waist length dk brown hair cut to my shoulder blades a few months ago and everyone seemed to like it. I can`t decide if I want to cut it or grow it out longer. I have also had some of the girls at school say that highlights would look good on me. I have really pale skin most of the time so I don`t know if that would work for me. I also have a slightly square face. I have no idea what to do and would appriciate any suggestions you may have!
danielle
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic