Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A big hair problem...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
redsoxfan28 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redsoxfan28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A big hair problem...
    Posted: August 03 2001 at 10:07pm
Reply to message: 20.3025.1
i think u may have the same problem that i do. i have thick hair to. i want to grow mine out longer. my hair is also like fuzzy... anyway i tried to thin my hair out with thinning scissors but i dont think it really worked. to help control the fuzz and to help my hair grow straighter i tried this hot oil thing but that didnt really work out either. now i`m trying this "anti frizz" gel. but i dont think that it will out either. anyway maybe the thinning scissors or the hot oil stuff will work for u (the hot oil inst really hot if you`re wondering). anyway if u have any suggestions for me on how to make my hair grown long and faster e-mail me at. RedSoxFan28@hotmail.com

alright. --mike--
CORAL View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CORAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2001 at 12:20am
Reply to message: 20.3025.1
DUDE...THIS REALLY SOUNDS LIKE A PROBLEM. SO, YOU HAVE TRIED TO KEEP IT SHORT? HAVE YOU BEEN GETTING REGULAR CUTS, SO THAT IT STAYS SHORT? OR DO YOU JUST GET IT CUT, THEN LET IT GROW OUT, AND START BITCHIN`? *GIGGLE* SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOU NEED TO GET IT CUT REALLY, REALLY SHORT, AND JUST KEEP IT LIKE THAT. DO YOU HAVE A PICTURE THAT YOU COULD SEND ME? (DITSYBLONDEHIPPY@HOTMAIL.COM) MAYBE THAT WOULD HELP ME HELP YOU.
VinDiesel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VinDiesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2001 at 8:55am
Hey, im probably the only one in the whole world which has this problm.

I have extremely thick hair, it is also short. If it grows, it becomes much more thick. Unfortunatly, when it grows, it makes my head look bigger which really pisses me off since people insult me about it.

Have any tips on what hair style I should do? I tried short hair, crew cut, etc.. but it just ends up like a huge thick afro which makes my head look huge.

Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic