Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Funky short hair????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SyNtHeTiCpOpTaRt View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SyNtHeTiCpOpTaRt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Funky short hair????
    Posted: October 10 2001 at 6:11pm
kds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2001 at 12:36pm
here is a pic of the new miss teen usa (Marisa Whitley). Her hair was all sticking out in the back like you described, but maybe a little longer than what you want. It is kind of hard to see all the detail in this pic, but I saw the actual pageant. I`m sure you could surf around and find more pics of her :) Good luck!!

http://www.missteenusa.com/
AllieCat93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllieCat93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2001 at 12:34pm
hey, im gonning to get my hair cut soon and i was wondering if anyone has a link to a specific pic of a short funky cut. by that i mean chin to ear length, and kinda sticking out in back like with gel. also, i was thinking og getting it where the longest part is like an inch below my ear and in back it has 3 layers and the each flip out individually and the front is the same. If you know where to find that please tell me asap!!!!! also, do u like the first or second hair cut i described??
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic