Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yes or No?!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tiggerules99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiggerules99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yes or No?!
    Posted: October 03 2001 at 2:21pm
Okay, Should I cut my hair to my shoulders and layer it or grow it out to my butt?! My hair is dirty blonde,5 inches past my shoulders, a little bit wavy, and kinda stringy but I can`t help it.
Elizabeth
Wannacut View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wannacut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2001 at 2:43pm
Cut it really short! I had waist length hair and cut it with my friends. We cut each others and then went to the salon. check out my recent posts to read the story. Look in the gallery on this site and find a model who has similar hair and face shape to you and let us know. then we can suggest short styles that will make you look like a babe! See if your friends want to join you, it is such a great experience!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiggerules99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2001 at 3:00pm
Sounds kewl...can you help me with something else too?!
Elizabeth
gmoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2001 at 1:31am
Reply to message: 20.3428.1
Don`t cut it Elizabeth, long hair is so much sexier and hair down to a girl`s butt just drives us guys wild.
nicola View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2001 at 5:27am
yes go on cut it a great style for you would be style number 4600 0n the selector of this site.... give it a go this style is making a big come back and is a no fuss easy style that looks great and has that sexy "fringe" that gets the guys looking and you will feel great

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiggerules99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2001 at 10:25am
HEY! I didn`t get my hair cut REALLY short but now its layered and the longest layer is about 4 inches past my shoulder and the shortest layer is to my mouth..I love it.
Elizabeth
Stephanie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephanie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2001 at 3:46pm
nonononono 4600! it looks like the wig i had to wear when i did chemo....
for the sake of all that is holy, dont subject yourself to that....
scrye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scrye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2001 at 10:09am
Reply to message: 20.3428.1
long most defininte i myself love long hair and its so rare to find where i live everybody has short hair for like every 20 people with short hair there is 1 with long hair.

The question is however, will you have the patience to grow your hair out long? i myself am growing my hair out to slightly below my chin w/ an undercut(eeew)(and yah i know its not that long but considering that I am a guy many people think thatmy hair just to my ear lobes is ultra long.) And its starting to get to be a pain because you have to watch the condition your hair is, and how often you need to cut it if it ends up getting bad (i had to cut of 3/4 of an inch cuz it was so fried and if it weren`t for a ticket i got to pay soon i would go on and try to order some of that H37 to see how well itworks)

sorry for long post...
justin
"Death is all around me, but now I'd rather die then follow mediocrity" Run - Project 86

"Boys think their the bomb, because they remind them of their mom" Barlow Girls - Superchic[k]

justin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic