Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

a short msg for nicola

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerlad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a short msg for nicola
    Posted: October 08 2001 at 2:09am
um..hi! can u please shut up bout that stupid style! fine, in your stupid little world you think its a great style but do u have to tell everyone bout it like post it up everywhere and make a big deal out of some stupid old hair style! NEWS FLASH!! nobody cares. its ugly and its not back even if it is why the hell are u making a big deal out of it! if u love it so much than shut the hell up get the freakin style and maybe it will help u stop talking bout it!!!!!
Some people live their whole lives and
never fall in love. I lived my life but I fell
in love.
tabbie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2001 at 8:39pm
who cares if she likes it! what`s it to you?!?
A_my3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A_my3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2001 at 8:43pm
I agree that there really hasn`t been a noticable comeback for it (at least over here). But I think you don`t need to bash her opinion into the ground.
Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerlad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2001 at 11:43pm
screw all of u! losers
Some people live their whole lives and
never fall in love. I lived my life but I fell
in love.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2001 at 12:26am
Reply to message: 20.3523.1
Theresa,

Take it easy, it`s only a hair board, no need to get pissed off here
hairdesigner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairdesigner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2001 at 11:43pm
don`t mind theresa, her purpose in life is to bitch about how annoying or stupid people are. she just needs some midol so she can stop PMSing over the internet (where no one can hear you scream)
~Hairdesigner~
student hair stylist View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote student hair stylist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2001 at 3:43am
the style nicola and a few others on this site are talking about is in fact making a come back as i am training to be a hairstylist i have been studing styles and this is one of the styles we are taught and it is quite popular with all age groups the older ones having had the style for years and the younger ones getting a trendy,cute style which they seem to think is new and a quite suprised when the find out that it has been around for years ,but it does seem to be a building tren for young girls 13yrs to 25 yrs to be getting this style...just thought that i would add my info to the chat..megan
laura2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laura2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2001 at 8:50pm
Reply to message: 20.3556.1
anyone happen to notice just about all the support for this obsession with this style comes from unregistered people.

easy enough to figure its all the same person for the most part.
laura
bronnie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bronnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2001 at 10:10pm
Reply to message: 20.3557.1
OK so like I said in another post this is pretty much how my hair is cut . . . but I really don`t see this as any big trend. It really is a very simple haircut - straight, shoulder length, curled under with bangs. I mean does it even have a name? Its not like it is the Jenifer Aniston or anything. If it is so popular how do these throngs of women and girls even ask for the style. Do they all run in asking for #4600? Is it a bob? Is it a pageboy? Is it just just a little above shoulder length straight hair with bangs (thats what I call it). And doesn`t anyone have any tips on how to flip the ends? OK maybe I am PMSing a bit. . . and the constant posts from unregistered people that have never posted before isn`t fooling anyone.

Bronnie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic