Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wow!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Anna2002 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wow!!!!!!!
    Posted: October 22 2001 at 6:47am
gosh! I wish I had your guts! I cut my bang some times but wow!!!!!!I would love to get my hair cut off. my hair is down to my sholders. And Id do anything to cut it off, but all my friends love my hair!And I d know they be like!Anna!!!!!!!!! what did u do. I want to get a chin len- bob but Im scared and my bf might freak! I dont know! What should I do. Maybe ill just wow them, like you did
Anna
bobbedguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobbedguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2001 at 8:21am
I say go for it. You are right it will grow back if you decide to do that. I am very fond of bob styles myself. I think that you should go with style # 4684. Very cute. Actually that is almost just like I have my hair cut too and I love it. Keep us informed.
kds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2001 at 9:56am
It`s hard to say which one would be best for you since I don`t know your face shape, but I like 4347 the best :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic