Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

color and long hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
§arah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote §arah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: color and long hair
    Posted: October 28 2001 at 12:13pm
Hey everybody! I have very dark blonde hair, (you might even call it veeeerrrrry light brown) and I was wondering if anybody knew how to lighten blonde hair w/o that at-home-hair-stuff, or lemon juice. No salon color either please, I`m not rich. Also, my hair is just under my shoulders, and I was wondering if anybody had any tips on how to get your hair to grow faster. (Once again w/o having to go out and buy stuff) Thanks!

Lylas,
§arah
Devon View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2001 at 6:46pm
I don`t know how you expect your hair to get lighter without doing anything to it. The only way to do it without the use of lemon juice or chemicals is to go out in the sun...a lot. What you might want to try is Sun-In, just spray it at the roots and comb through, then use a hair dryer. Trust me it`s totally natural looking and it actually conditions your hair instead of drying it out or damaging it. My hair is the same color and i know how annoying it is, but unfortunately you have to give it a boost of color, otherwise it is very drab and mousy looking.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic