Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I want to cut my hair!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Char View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Char Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I want to cut my hair!!
    Posted: November 16 2001 at 4:13pm
Everytime I go to the salon I cut my hair the same. I`ve been wearing basically the same style for 2-3 years. I was think about going shorter. I have strawberry blonde hair a little longer than shoulder length and I like layers. NO bangs!! I look horible with bangs. I want something trendy and not much shorter than chin length. Please any advice welocme. Thanks for all suggestions!!
Anna2002 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2001 at 4:28pm
hey girl, Im battleing the sam thing. my hair is blonde past my sholders and i have long bang/ but im growing them out. i have a appointment for tommorow, I dont know what to do but I want a change. thinking about going chin len- or a lil longer. But i know this for a fact if ur now sure dont make a move, with the sizzors! trust me. I think you should go to ur hair dresser and be like should you think I should cut my hair// speaking that she prob- knows ur hair best. ask peples apinion and dont make any freaky mves u might regret
Anna
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic