Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

So many questions..! All opinions appreciated

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
urz_truly View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote urz_truly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So many questions..! All opinions appreciated
    Posted: December 20 2001 at 11:20pm
Hi, i`m a 14 year old with lightly layered hair. (Longest is 4 inches past my collar bone and the shortest is 3 inches from my chin) It`s straight and black, (by the way, i`m asian. i`ve dyed it before but it`s already half way grown out) Im thinking to dye my hair soon.. in a week or something but im not sure what colour yet. i was thinking red or blondish-redish-brown... haha.. well yeah you know what i mean.. I was really determined to grow my hair out this time, like 2 inches from my elbow. But my friend got her hair cut and she looked FANtASTIC. and i thought, OHH MA GOD.. MAYBE I SHOULD CUT MY HAIR?? because my hair was starting to piss me off because i cant find any thing to do with it. if i tie it it never seems to turn out the way i want.
So please give your opinion if i should cut my hair, and what colour i should dye it . Also if you have any hair tips.. Thanks in advance!
--Susan
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic