Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

All done

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
michele View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All done
    Posted: January 02 2002 at 9:36pm
hiya. thanx for the compliment i guess and i didnt chicken out just didnt go drastic like i wanted. next time itll hopefully be noticable at least! how short of layers do you think i should get? like where shall i start the angle? lemme know k id like to know.
ill keep tryin :) *michele*
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2001 at 11:51pm
Reply to message: 20.4161.1
Hey micele I can`t tell the differance, you should of gone shorter and shorter layers, looks like to me you chickened out. Your very pretty though and would look good with any hair style.
michele View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2001 at 5:46pm
hey guys thanks a ToN for all the input last minute. I decided to layer it..like danielle fishel if u know what her hair is like. i dont think it came out too drasticly different but i havent had anyones comments on differences other than my dad who doesnt know much lol. I think ill get it layered more next time i go, or start the angle shorter or something. I hope it looks different though i want people to notice lol we will see, ill keep ya updated. Meanwhile now i know that the cut does look good on me, i like it, and im gettin braver i guess ; ) so who knows. theres pics w/it on the website i duno if u can tell them apart even, they dont really show off the hair lol you cant tell either way, but maybe you can, check that out :) byebye. *Michele*
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic