Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

boring hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
misspanda20012000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misspanda20012000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: boring hair
    Posted: January 02 2002 at 2:20am
hi, I`m a teenage that is has no styls skills just putting my hair out of my face. I need a hair cut and a new hairdo. You see my hair my hair doesnt curl for nothing. My hair is about middle length i think. So if anyone one can help a female teen it would be greatful.
Sexy_Angel View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sexy_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2002 at 12:31pm
Hey gurl,
What colour is your hair? How long is it, do you have broad shoulders? And are you one of the toothpick girls, or just a normal girl? and what colour of eyes do you have, and what colour are you?
So you know i`d just ask this to get an idea of what you look like, then i think i can help you out. Ive done my hair soo many times, and i have a thousand magizines on em. Just reply to this and i think i can get an idea for you.
misspanda20012000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misspanda20012000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2002 at 7:19pm
I have Bright Pink Hair I am anerexic and my air is medium length
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic