Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

are bobs and is the fringe here or not????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
want to know View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote want to know Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: are bobs and is the fringe here or not????
    Posted: January 02 2002 at 6:32am
all i want to know is ,is the bob style or the fringe/bangs the latest or not. all i want is to know becuse some girls say it is and some dont,but more are getting bob styles and they are getting bangs/fringes cut in to shoulder length hair,and after reading all the replys and postings on this board i am no better off in my finding out,i spoke with a couple of differnt stylists over the telephone and they (the three that i rang) said it did seem to be coming a popular choice of teenagers or as one said young ladies,so could i have some replys to this please as i was going to go a bit shorter with my hair but not as short as abob but after looking at the bobs i have found i quite like the style and think a bob style would suite me,also bangs and fringe seem to be one in the same ,are they? also what is it like having fringe/bangs and are they alsoeasy to keep at there right length,which brings me to which is the right length,short ones i dont like whispy ones would movaround too much?the full brow line ones seem to be the better option maybe???pls reply all replys will be read and all ideas will be taken in to thought as to what i do thanking you all for your time ******.Angela Worthington******
Sandi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2002 at 5:39pm
they do seem to be in at the moment ,but the style that you want should depend on what you want not what is hot .i have a fringe and have try all it also depends on what you like yourself,short fringe looked gross on me as did whispy ones so i went for the full fringe but this may not be your choice a longish bob without layers is a good start if you want to try shorter that way you can add whatever you want later like layers or a completely different style,because of the length and the straight cut of the bob changing styles should be no problem if you have a longish bob to start with
mandy/cal View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandy/cal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2002 at 4:05am
dont know about bobs but the fringe is and if you look at the poll about hair length at the moment short hair is wanted by most ,so is the in statement
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2002 at 11:43pm
Enough with this `Bob` worship... We know that you are all the same person and that you are trolling for Bob fans.

HairBoutique.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic