Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any questions?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
§arah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote §arah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any questions?
    Posted: February 04 2002 at 7:33pm
Hey! I just wanted to let all the girls out there know that I am here if you need help on hairstyles, accessories, problems, etc. Just nothing on haircuts, I don`t want to ruin your hair! I`ve had a lot of experience, and plus I love to read hair magazines! So just post a reply and tell me what you want to know, I will try my hardest to help you!

§arah

P.S.- I usually only have time to get online on Mondays and weekends, so if I don`t answer back right away, don`t worry, I will!
hairdesigner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairdesigner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2002 at 8:26pm
Ahhh! I have competition! There aint room for the two of us in this town. Just kidding. Anyway, my little "any questions" board is in the formal section, so whatever. luv ya!
ta,
Carrie
~Hairdesigner~
shishu911 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shishu911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2002 at 2:06pm
hi i waana ask u a qst plz mail me on shishu_009@hotmail.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic