Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Unnaturally coloured hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vineman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vineman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unnaturally coloured hair
    Posted: February 20 2002 at 4:17am
Who here was unnaturally coloured hair? Did you have to bleach it first? How much is the dye and how often to do have to dye it? If you bleach it, how do you do both bleach and tips? Do you have any pictures?

thnx

- Vineman, otherwise known as Wetflame.
This is my signature. It's not a very
good signature, but it's a signature
nonetheless.
um View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote um Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2002 at 9:41pm
well only the front is bright red. yes i bleached it first. i used special effects, and only bottle is about $10. I dye it probably once every 2 months. to bleach both tips and hair..just...put it on the hair and tips? go to www.dyemyhair.com for lots of pics and info
MysterionStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MysterionStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2002 at 11:18pm
I have my hair blue with http://www.fudge.com">Fudge Paintbox hair color, which is semi-permanent! I don`t bleach my hair, but I do have it slightly lightened. What I do to keep the color is I add a new coat every other week! It would stay on much longer if I bleach my hair!
Vineman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vineman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2002 at 6:52am
Mysterion your hair sounds cool. I`d love to have my hair bright red. I need to bleach it a lot first though. I`d like to just do an inch up from the tips when it grows out to above shoulder length.
This is my signature. It's not a very
good signature, but it's a signature
nonetheless.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic