Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Adventures in Hair/Hair storys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lord of Hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord of Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Adventures in Hair/Hair storys
    Posted: March 09 2002 at 12:58am
Well anyonehave any storys about their Hair they wanna tell?
:|

I guess I could say somthing:

My hair got me a few secounds on tonights news (:
(+5words he`he)

(and hopfully in Subdays or Mondays paper)

(wasn`t like that, jus like mahself I guess)
Personal quote:
Do not stop and think of what the outcome of your next action may be, look at the consequence of your thoughts first, for they shall cultivate all future actions.
scrye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scrye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2002 at 1:12am
thats great man.... you gotta love people who are easily amazed by people`s hair.

You should had seen all the rednecks with awe on their face when they saw my friends mohawk or when i would (very rarely) spike it:)

btw man did you ever get around to trying some of those "special" spiking "gels" that i told ya about a while ago?
"Death is all around me, but now I'd rather die then follow mediocrity" Run - Project 86

"Boys think their the bomb, because they remind them of their mom" Barlow Girls - Superchic[k]

justin
webby360 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote webby360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2002 at 1:04pm
any piks of what u mean?

----

f1frenzy.co.uk - all the f1 info 4 f1 fans
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic