Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ack! How do i get rid of this?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Aysia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aysia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ack! How do i get rid of this?
    Posted: April 08 2002 at 6:11pm
I have had Bright Pink hair for the past 4 months (I like it, but it`s getting kind of old.. if ya know what I mean) and I really want to dye it back to a "normal" color.

I want to go for a medium Brown/auburn type of color. My question is, Can I do this? Or is it too light of a color to not completley cover the pink? I deffinately can`t bleach my hair again.. is there any other way?
This Man View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote This Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2002 at 7:14am
Hey, wow, pink hair, cool, you should post a pic!

I`m no expert, but I think the medium brown should cover it, and if it is slightly auburn, then it should cover the pink. Or if a little of the pink shows through, the pink should `blend in` with the auburn. (if that makes sense).

Have you had to re-dye the pink during the 4 months? What did you use?
Aysia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aysia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2002 at 3:33pm
I had to re-dye only the roots twice over the for months, and the pink never faded too much on the rest of the hair. I used Special Effects brand in Atomic Pink (demi-permanent)
This Man View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote This Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2002 at 7:56pm
Cool, dont suppose you`ve got any scanned pics that you could show us?

Are you going to go over it anytime soon? Let us know how it goes (though you might want to wait for someone with more experiance to back up/disprove what I have said, since I`m rather `unexperianced`.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic