Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thinking of cutting...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
§arah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote §arah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thinking of cutting...
    Posted: April 11 2002 at 5:34pm
Hello! Well, now that I`ve got your attention, can you give me your honest opinion? Do you think I should cut my hair? I`m putting up my website address, which has my pic on it. In case you can`t get to it or something, I`ll tell you what I look like. Light brown hair, blue eyes, 5`6"... You get the idea. My hair is just below shoulder length, and I`m thinking of getting it cut above shoulder length. I`m tired of spending so much time on it! Any suggestions? Please post!!! Thanks! :|

http://hometown.aol.com/soccrgirl12588/myhomepage/profile.html
Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2002 at 6:02pm
I my opinion I think you would look with short hair or with long hair. If you are sick of it give it a try. If you are very wishy washy take the conservative approach. go shorter in stages, You can`t loose doing it that way. Either way I think you you look good. Remember you only live once! :)
felix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote felix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2002 at 3:05am
Well, you do look gorgeous in that style. While I can picture you in a short style, I don`t think that cutting it above the shoulders will be a great improvement. I know it`s beginning to sound like a cliche (I mean, how often do you hear it on this board?), but I think you should look into the possibility of a chin-length style.
-f
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2002 at 11:53am
You are a very pretty girl. If it were me, I would consider a cut around the chin with bangs, slightly layered around the face.

Good luck with whatever you do.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2002 at 10:20pm
I agree with ssjockey`s comments. Also Soccer does Rock!
§arah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote §arah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2002 at 2:52pm
Thank you sooo much for all of your support and suggestions! I am getting it cut this Thursday and I will let you all know how it turns out! Keep posting here till then if you want to! Thanks for your compliments! :|:|:|:|:|:|:|
TEENFLAIR View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEENFLAIR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2002 at 8:47am
GO FOR IT!!!!
SHOULDER LENGTH WITH THICK BANGS
HOW CUTE! LEMME KNOW
§arah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote §arah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2002 at 4:46pm
Hi again! Ok, here`s what you can do to help me out a WHOLE LOT! Go to my website, (location posted above) and then go to style number 5007. Tell me what you think. Would it look good on me? I love that cute cut and I think that it would have a lot of versatility. (<---I have no clue whether that is spelled right or not... Oh well). Please post your opinions! Rmember, I get my ears lowered on Thursday, so hurry up! Thanks soooo much! Muah! :|
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2002 at 5:11pm
I don`t see any links to hairstyles on you web page?
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2002 at 6:08pm
It`s a cute style, but I would start the layers around your lips to see if you like them first.
~*~*Lisa*~*~
rome19047 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rome19047 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2002 at 11:38pm
Check out 5891, I think you`d look hot in that one
The Riddler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Riddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2002 at 1:02am
Good choice, that style would look great on you. Now that I think of it, the color on the model would look awesome on you too.
wozziewoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wozziewoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2002 at 2:13am
Hey Sarah,

Well, I have to agree with many of the posters so far, I think chin length is the way to go on this one. Something like rome19047 suggested, style 5891 is pretty cool too. If you want some other suggestions I`d be happy to help out, just let me know. Style 5007 isn`t bad, & it could work for you, but I just think you should try something else. It doesn`t seem all that much shorter, then what you have now, & looks like there is a lot of styling involved, so it may not be the easiest style to take care of in the morning, with all those layers. Good luck & let us know how it turns out.
felix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote felix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2002 at 7:17am
^ I`m with the rest of you. 5007 looks.. "okay-ish". 5891 Is, well.. her
-f
felix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote felix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2002 at 7:18am
^ I`m with the rest of you. 5007 looks.. "okay-ish". 5891 Is, well.. her
-f
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2002 at 8:02am
I don`t like 5891 and I don`t think it would look good.

Stick with your first choice, but with the "lower" layers. If you want to cut off more you can later, but it will take months to grow back a style you don`t like.

Unless you know you want your hair that short stay away from 5891.
~*~*Lisa*~*~
§arah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote §arah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2002 at 12:56pm
5891Hi again! Thank you all soooo much for all of your help. I love the look of style #5891, and the color is great, however, it`s not ME. I`m not willing to go that short, but maybe I will be more confident in a few years. I wish that I would know what the style would look like with the layers cut lower, Lisa, and that`s a great idea. Maybe I will go for it. Please keep posting here until Thursday morning, because I am getting it cut at 12:30. (EEEK)! Once again, thanks so much for all of your suggestions. I will let you know how it turned out, although it may be a little bit before I can post the pics.

Lotsa Love,
§arah
rome19047 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rome19047 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2002 at 4:01pm
Dear Sarah,
I`m a hairstylist, and I picked out that style because of what you asked, something easy, and shorter. Based on your pic on your homepage that cut would fit your face and be low maintenance for you. I understand you think it`s short, but you should ask yourself why don`t you have the confidence now. Anyway, I think if you go longer it might not be as low maintenance as you think. Well, either way goodluck, and I hope you find something you like by thursday.
Rome19047
Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2002 at 4:41pm
I like Style 5891 to I think 5007 is kind of momish
§arah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote §arah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2002 at 8:34pm
Hi again! How do you post a pic here? Please give details, I am a blonde. I found this great site and put my pic in it. It let me see different hair styles, and I want to know what you think... Please reply soon!!! Thanks so much! Muah!

:|:|:|:|
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic