Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Please help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
binijohn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binijohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please help
    Posted: January 12 2005 at 12:00am
hi everyone.

I am a new member to the site..... Actually I accidentally got my 5-6 inches (waistlength) hair chopped off. I just got belived the hair stylist that my (curly/wavy) hair is damaged....... and I got my hair cut............. Now I am deeply depressed......
I want to regrow my hair... to the original .... I am 29 now...... How much time would it take to grow another 5-6 inches of my hair..... Is there any oils or any procedure to fasten the process.

Please advise.

eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2005 at 6:51am
It will take a year, provided you are referring to the stretched-out length of your hair. If the 5-6 inches is the length of your curls, it may take lots longer.

There is nothing you can do to make your hair grow faster. Take care of it, and you will grow hair as healthy as possible.

Patience is a hair-growth virtue.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
Nekita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nekita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2005 at 8:42pm
Hi... I joined this site after a hair disaster, too. I've gotten lots of good advice, and my hair seems to be growing. Things I've done...

1) It sounds silly, but I started taking Flintstones Vitamins (Flintstones Complete). It contains Biotin, which people on this board say helps hair.

2) Only shampoo above the ears, and condition below the ears. They say conditioner can clog the hair follicles.

Also - hair can only grow so fast. Yours is pre-programmed, but there are things you can do to slow it down. Caffiene, alcohol, clogging hair follicles, not enough sleep - basically not taking care of yourself. Be good to yourself and your hair will be happy. It should grow about 1/2 inch per month, that's why it'll take a year.

Good luck... and hang in there... :)
...Nekita
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic