Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anais' length photo, since Crazygirl asked : )

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anais' length photo, since Crazygirl asked : )
    Posted: January 21 2005 at 7:01pm
Since Crazygirl asked! :)

Thanks for the hair compliment! *feels special* Usually I don't make length photos available, because I've just kicked trichotillomania in recent months (thin spots on the scalp) and also had 10-13% shed for the winter. I'm in de...Nile! Now after all the shedding, it doesn't even look like waist length. There's a significant difference in the ends since then.

but here's a late November-early December photo. I believe this was a wash day, and after a recent trim. It's closest to my original non-Winter thickness.

Crazygirl, you mentioned dryness. Do you do CWC?

Anais
my LJ, 40 inches long
Supersugar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Supersugar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 7:18pm
Wow. Anais, you have lovely hair.
Make every day you have count, before the time comes for you to count every day you have.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 11:12am
I agree with Supersugar. You have beautiful hair, Anais! Your hair looks very thick and full, despite the trich and the shedding.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 11:14pm
Thanks Supersugar and Dave :)
::sigh:: It feels so good to "come clean" ; )

Anais
my LJ, 40 inches long
CrazyGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 10:11am
Anais, thanks for posting your pic... it's really beautiful. I love that it's so shiny!
deltagirl12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deltagirl12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 1:11pm
Hi Hi:

I think your hair looks great.

Susan
Susan
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 1:34pm
It's beautiful Anais! And also, your website's "Grow Faster" page is funny!
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Viktoria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Viktoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 3:06pm
I second everybody. And I checked out your website, too, I´m in awe at everybody for being so industrious and clever with the net! And funny.

The more you complain, the longer God lets you live.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 3:49pm
Thanks folks! :) Y'all made my day.

Anais
CrazyGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 3:54pm
Oops, Anais... I didn't see your question...

I feel like I have to shampoo everytime. I feel weird if I don't - like my scalp is all greasy (I am sure it's not though, lol) - Just me. I wash my hair everyday but sometimes, I'll try to wash it every other day depending on the weather I guess.

I feel like my ends are dry but most of the hair salons that I went to, they always said that I have a pretty healthy hair. I wish I can get rid of my hair color and just have my natural color back (black).

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 7:29pm
I see...In any case, it's always an inspiration to see you and your hair around, Crazygirl-- you have awesome length.

Anais
my LJ, 40 inches long
catt_grrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catt_grrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 8:15am
Your hair is lovely, Anais ; such a pretty dark color and very shiny.

Denise
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 6:13pm
Nice to see you here again, Denise. That's quite a head of hair you have!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2005 at 4:00pm
Thank you :) What a lovely avatar, Denise. Are you the lady who takes Dave's photos?

ETA Nevermind; just saw sig credit.

Anais
my LJ, 40 inches long
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic