Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Your favorite hair color?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your favorite hair color?
    Posted: July 11 2002 at 11:32pm
What`s YOUR favorite hair color? (Girls AND guys can give me feedback on this). Blonde? Brown? Red? Purple? Just post your replies below!

Personally, I really don`t care what color a guy`s hair is. My ex-b/f`s is dark brown, and it looks good on him. Some blondes are hot, and I`ve seen several nice-looking guys with red hair. So what I`m saying, is that I`m not biased as far as hair color goes. ;)

Amanda
COUNT DOWN TO WEDDING
7 wks left
duke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2002 at 9:40am
I feel about the same way. There is well-nigh no hair color that occurs naturally that I don`t
like. Regarding girls, I am more interested in how she wears her hair and what length (love
long but not necessarily) and texture (generally like straight) it is. I don`t really like people
changing the color of their hair - what nature gives I think is good enough. But if I were to
name a favorite color on girls, it would be golden blonde going on auburn - a color that
occurs very rarely. But I appreciate all kinds of colors and feel that nature gives a nice
diversity. No one color should overshadow another. I actually like dark "dishwater" blond
color that many people want to lose . The ashy color goes well with one`s skin. My own
hair is sorta like that, but maybe a little lighter and brighter, at least the parts that have
been in the sun.
Vineman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vineman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2002 at 10:53am
I much prefer dyed hair to natural hair it always looks more defined and the roots give a good contrast to the original colour.

I like Blonde hair(Being a guy I guess you were expecting that) as long as it`s not too "sandy" or dark or too bright yellow. I like Golden blonde the best.
I also like purple hair and pink hair on girls. Blueygreen/Aqua is a nice colour but I haven`t really seen many people with it. Russet (Red/brown) can look nice too.
I like black too.
Plain Brown can be really boring especially if it`s a dark brown and I don`t like some darker shades of blonde.
This is my signature. It's not a very
good signature, but it's a signature
nonetheless.
Jeanie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeanie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2002 at 9:38pm
Very few people have a beautiful hair color that occurs naturally, a shade that makes you do a double take.
My favorite hair colors for myself are Rose Red by Manic Panic (which I had for a LONG time) and currently a bright copper Auburn. I changed it to a more natural looking color because once you reach a certain age it just looks sad. ;) Red is definately my favorite on myself and on men.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2002 at 10:47pm
I think golden blonde is the best. I like it when there are different shades in the hair rather than one solid color.
The Riddler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Riddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2002 at 11:28pm
Red! A girl with Red hair will always get a look from me.
__________ View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __________ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2002 at 10:50am
brown
Cutiepie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cutiepie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2002 at 1:13am
well i`m a gurl and my hair is a natural ashy blonde (more blondish in the summertime) with natural auborn/red highlights it is a very beautiful colour esspecally in the summer when the red highlight s show up and my hair turns more blondish then ashy, and my hair is about 5 or 6 inches below my shoulder!!!!!!!! well anywayz hair colour in guyz doesn`t really matter to me altho i prefer black, ashy or blonde! not so much red! also it drives my nuts when a guyz hair is not spiked (buzzed is good too) but i can;t stand long or curly blaaa!! but thats just my opinon
Remi3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Remi3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2002 at 10:33am
I know that you might not want to hear this response, but, I think that it really depends on the person…eyes, body type, skin, facial features, etc.

Okay, okay, now I’ll give you my opinion: I like dark hair colors, really dark brown or black; as well as red of auburn.

-Remi
duke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2002 at 8:55am
Say, Cutiepie. Would you mind telling me what so many girls like about the spiked
look? I personally find it gross - scary, sticky, gay looking. Is this some universal
girl attraction or a fashion preference (I.E. d`yall think it would have pleased girls
in the 1970s, when longer hair like mine was in style for guys or is this some
passing fad that 10 years down the road will seem silly to the girls that called it
cute?)
Idahogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Idahogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2002 at 4:42pm
I looove black hair on guys. I`ve always wanted red hair, myself. I think it can look really cool on some girls if they have the right skin tone, personality, etc.

I like the spiky style on some guys. It can really accentuate their features sometimes. I like long(er) hair on some guys too (like Ashton Kutcher`s style on "That 70s Show"

GoRgEoUsPrEpChIk007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoRgEoUsPrEpChIk007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2002 at 10:35pm
brown with bleached tips!!!! and spikyyyyyy!!! wheeeeeee!
*~*Kerry*~*
"If you don`t wanna (screw) me, then why do you care what I look like?"
-Eminem
SilverAngel004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SilverAngel004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2002 at 2:45am
I like guys with light or dark brown hair and absolutlely love the spiky look! Its a big turn on!
Janz View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2002 at 12:00am
Black. Definately black on guys. Works best with a pale skin complexion, though. Contrast is something that really gets my attention.
sara15 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sara15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2002 at 2:03pm
my fav is daaaaaaaark black
sassysweets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sassysweets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2002 at 11:54am
I like a lot of different colors on guys. I have gone out w/ guys with every hair color. It just depends on their skin tones and that kind of stuff.

On me tho, my hair is naturally really dark brown. And well, I hate it. To me it is extremely boring so I put golden blonde streaks in it to liven it up. I like the mix.
Tanya
baby*flower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby*flower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2002 at 8:19pm
i agree with duke i hate guys who spike they`re hair it`s too comon and in my opinion it they look like pretty boys yes iam talking about b44 and the rest of the population of boys that spike they`re hair i can`t stand them but that`s my opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic