Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

plz help .. hair question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: plz help .. hair question
    Posted: September 07 2002 at 12:00am
OK .. my lil cousn is an aaron carter fan .. gawd noes why but for his birthday .. he wants to get his haircut like aaron carter . (ewwww) i got the bloodi dirty job of finding out how to do it .. can someone help with telling me wad instructions to give the hair dresser .. or betta if could do at home. he has normal hair .. pretty long. bt he has a lot of hair. but the longest strand is like not that long. aaron has like hair growing out from one point and each strand is really long.
thnx a bunch .. carie .
gurrr View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gurrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2002 at 4:12pm
ok u posted this question 3 times give it a break just take the damn pic to the hair dresser and they will cut it like that yeesh its not hard!!
YEAH!!! View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YEAH!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2002 at 9:52am
YES! LIKE THEY^ SAID! JUST SHOW THEM THE DAMN PICTURE!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic