Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

walls of gerico

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rnbwpnk View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rnbwpnk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: walls of gerico
    Posted: December 03 2002 at 8:29pm
does anyone have some pictures of the walls of gerico haircut? im going to get my hair cut friday an dreally want that style, thanks a bunch if anyone has this hairstyle please share some pics. thanks.
5678 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5678 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2002 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by rnbwpnk rnbwpnk wrote:

does anyone have some pictures of the walls of gerico haircut? im going to get my hair cut friday an dreally want that style, thanks a bunch if anyone has this hairstyle please share some pics. thanks.

What type of cut/style is this?
rnbwpnk View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rnbwpnk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2002 at 4:52pm
its short and spiky in the back, and longer bangs in the front, they call it the walls of gerico becuase the singer in that band (Walls of Gerico) originated the hairstyle, but i can t find pics anywhere. i think the style also might be called the Chelste?? ::::rhymes with chelsea::::
rnbwpnk View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rnbwpnk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2002 at 8:40am
can anyone help me out here? if you have somethin similar to this style please sned some pics, also if anyone has pics of an "A-line cut" could you please send them my way....thanks a bunch.
rnbwpnk View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rnbwpnk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2002 at 8:40am
my email is krisi731@hotmail.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic