Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

48 hours to new hair!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
crazzzycait View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazzzycait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 48 hours to new hair!!
    Posted: July 07 2003 at 3:30am
Yep, I went ahead and made an appointment at this cute funky salon in DC called BAng --> www.bangsalonspa.com/ . It's actually very well priced ($25 haircut, $55 color) so I'm looking forward to trying something new.

I'm going in on Wed. afternoon and I've decided that I'm gonna be open to the ideas that my new stylist (Demian) has. Usually I don't trust stylists, but I'm not going to like let him get scissor happy or anything. I'm thinking about cutting 2 inches off and adding in chunky razored choppy layers/ends. I have face framing layers right now, and my hair is about midway to my chest.

I'm also dyeing it back to blonde after 3 weeks of keeping my natural brown. Here are some pics..some are about 4 months old (the black and white ones), and the other one my hair is up.

PLEASE SEND ANY IDEAS!!!
schizophonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schizophonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2003 at 11:53am
I think it would look great...I've always liked the layers because there's so much to do with them.

Good luck with your hairstyle, keep us updated on how it turns out!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazzzycait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2003 at 2:45pm
Thanks! Will do! I'm really looking forward to getting my blonde hair back.
escucha el ritmo de tu corazon...te amo. <3 caiter tot
Vineman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vineman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2003 at 1:27pm
Don't forget to say that your hair is dyed over blonde hair, or they'll end up bleaching it again and that will damage it badly, instead they can use colour remover.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazzzycait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2003 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by Vineman Vineman wrote:

Don't forget to say that your hair is dyed over blonde hair, or they'll end up bleaching it again and that will damage it badly, instead they can use colour remover.

Thanks for telling me!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're going on vacation earlier than I thought so my appointment was moved until NEXT week..blah!
escucha el ritmo de tu corazon...te amo. <3 caiter tot
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic