Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - *pics included* i wanna new haircut! please check out the pics!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*pics included* i wanna new haircut! please check out the pics!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
loveactually View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveactually Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *pics included* i wanna new haircut! please check out the pics!
    Posted: May 05 2004 at 12:56am
hey guys, I'm new here. anyway, I am in desperate need of a new hair style..

i have long brown hair. never been dyed. it's naturally wavy/curly but i blowdry straight. it has few layers. i'm wondering if i should get bangs or not.. i don't want those bangs that consume your whole forehead.. i'm more into those bangs that are really thin and sort of long and kind of frame your face or whatever. kinda like britney spears or something, i dunno. anyway, look @ the pic and gimmie some advice, pleaseee =)

thanks guys!

pic:

&:

& go to: http://www.hometown.aol.com/jodie2526 for more pics =o) thanks!
"everytime i try to fly i fall without my
wings...i feel so small."
sarah mae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarah mae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2004 at 8:32am
hi, to be honest i don't think you should go with bangs, but if you want something different maybe you could try a few more layers something kind of wispy not to short though, something face framing perhapse. i think the bangs might make you look younger. If you do decide to go with bangs go with something you can sweep to the side or keep it thin like you said and by the way you have very pretty hair! oh i forgot you said yoiur hair was curly/wavy make sure if you cut your hair that it goes with your hair being curly in case you don't blow dry it. some cuts work with strait hair but not curly so be careful. (sorry the reply is so long)
sarah
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2004 at 8:25am
http://www.netvision.de/kunden/wella/trainingonline/e_5-stefanie_schnitt1/main300.html
why not go sexy n short my wife just got this cut she loves it and its perfect for your hair very cute on u
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2004 at 7:39pm
why not go sexy n long my girlfriend just did she loves it and its perfect for your hair very cute on u
darwyn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darwyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2004 at 6:11pm
i think that side bangs would look the best witht he shape of your face. You could still look sophistacated(sp), but still fun and sexy.
Hallie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hallie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2004 at 10:03pm
i think kinda long bangs on the side would look good.
if ya really want a change layer up to the bangs for that vintage cut. but defantly long bangs if your goin bangs
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2004 at 12:30pm
i dunno a lot about bangs, but i do know those bangs that cover the whole forehead are UGLY. they cover a women's face and her expressions. although this is just my opinion. have bangs that show some of your forehead, dont cover it.
You might want some highlights with your hair. It will look fab if it was done right.

ARGHH
DeD PreZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeD PreZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2004 at 6:13pm
why is your oyfriend strangling you? you dont need to take that abuse you should alert the police
smoked out
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic