Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Products from Chain Salons, Do you like them?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PurpleBubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Products from Chain Salons, Do you like them?
    Posted: February 25 2005 at 2:45am
I was thinking the other day about how many chain salons there are and how some of them like Fantastic Sams have their own lines of products. That got me wondering if anyone uses them or not?

So do you use any products that actually have the name of a chain salon like Supercuts or Fantastic Sams?

I don't mean George Michael though.
deltagirl12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deltagirl12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2005 at 6:19am
Hi Hi:

I have tried many products over time. Truth be told. I think the products off the shelf of the local supermarket are just as good as any of the big name products.

They also cost a lot less.

Susan.
Susan
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2005 at 6:29am
I never tried them. I try to lean towards the more natural stuff, and I never expect to find that in a salon.
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
GoldieLocks92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoldieLocks92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2005 at 3:01pm
I use shampoo from a chain health food store and it works pretty good for me.
I use Nourish Spa shampoo and a conditionar simply titled "Citrus" from Trader Joes.

Hair is BSL+ as of 9/15/05
rosebud View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosebud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2005 at 8:14pm
i'd have yo agree with deltagirl. I've tried sally beauty supply. I've also tried Redken and all of the big brands. I learned that you just have to experiment with different lines that are at walmart or target. Different things work for different people. From my experience Redken and matrix brands arent that spectacular. Others swear by them.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic