Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

helping a friend

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
weebl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weebl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: helping a friend
    Posted: June 25 2004 at 9:30am
i cut her hair today and i have new pictures of it on the website at the top, please could you give me some feed back
weebl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weebl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2004 at 4:25pm
please help, not long to go!
weebl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weebl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2004 at 4:07pm
so how could i persuade her to cut as much off as you said? she has strong oppinions on it, and could some one tell me how i post pictures on here so i can do a before and after picture?
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2004 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by his friend his friend wrote:

oh i hate that picture...
i only asked him for a fringe!
may i ask, what are bangs?

IN the US we call fringe bangs... same thing...

If you get them... keep the on the long side.. and remember if you or he is cutting them... THEY ALWAYS end up shorter than you think. You can cut them shorter later but you have to wait for them to grow out if you cut them too short.
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2004 at 10:56am
The same thing as fringe! We call them bangs. Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
his friend View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote his friend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2004 at 9:41am
oh i hate that picture...
i only asked him for a fringe!
may i ask, what are bangs?
weebl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weebl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2004 at 9:23am
on wednesday, i feel a bit stupid showing her this though, is there any other way? sorry if i have offended anyone by saying that
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2004 at 8:24am
Have her read our thoughts and see what she thinks... when are you doing it?
Bill W View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2004 at 6:13pm
She is pretty. She has georgeous hair. 1/2" off the bottom looks about right. Any more would be too much. Don't mess with a good thing.
weebl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weebl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2004 at 4:56pm
how could i persuade her to do that? cos she's letting me cut her hair (she's having a side swept fringe) but she doesnt really want to have much cut off the bottom, but if you say it would look good, how could i get her to do it?
newporthottie22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newporthottie22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2004 at 4:47pm
I would say add layers and bangs.. cut about 4 inches off- 8 is way too much. Some highlights would look good too to brighten up her face.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2004 at 3:45pm
I would agree with Hal - long sideswept bangs and layers, though I would add to cut about 6 - 8 inches off the length.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2004 at 8:24am
I would suggest she move her part to the side then cut long layers and bangs.
weebl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weebl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2004 at 2:42am
the picture is on the webs album part and there is only one picture
weebl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weebl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2004 at 5:22pm
this is my friend, what should she do to her hair? for a picture go to http://www.freewebs.com/forthatsite
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic