Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

dark red hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
babybxoxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babybxoxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dark red hair
    Posted: July 24 2004 at 5:03pm
Ok I used Garnier 100% color, which is a level 3 permanent color... in deep burgundy brown, But now I don't like it. It's very dark brown with a burgundy tone, and I thought I'd like it. Anyway, can I go to light or medium brown with highlights, and what should I use on it? If i can... I have to do this at home because I can't afford to go have it done. Is it possible, and what will work best... As long as the color turns out right, I don't care about the damage... I can fix that with deep conditioning treatments and leave ins... help!!!
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2004 at 5:47pm
As long as you don't care about damage... knock yourself out : ) I think the best thing would be to use something from the Garnier line-- to stick with the same brand. Just find another color you like from Garnier. Using different brands could have a bigger chance of bad results if their chemical compositions are slightly different... I don't know much about hair color but it just seems more logical that way.

Also if you see anyone with great hair color, be sure to ask them : )

Anais
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic