Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: advice
    Posted: August 06 2004 at 8:22am
im 15yr old boy ive got easten european facial features, dark brown eyes, jet black straight hair, high cheek bones etc, coz of me hair i cant ave it short so im thinkin of growin to 4 inches. anyone got any ideas wot i can do wit it at that length.
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 8:06pm
If your hair is medium to coarse with some volume (not massive), you could try a 1962 Ringo Starr look with the sideburns...? A lot of my guy friends have done this and they look great. Just a thought.
my LJ, 40 inches long
Ale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2004 at 5:18am
im thinkin of goin for charlie bronsons hairstyle in the magicifant seven, do u think i could pull it off?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2004 at 7:14pm
I found some pics of Charles Bronson, so I have an idea of what you mean. I think it would look great - but like I said, as long as you have some volume to work with. and as long as your hair strands aren't too fine. There are limits to what your hair is capable of doing. You'd have to have a hair type similar to Charles Bronson to begin with... then use the right products--in moderation, of course : )

Anais
my LJ, 40 inches long
Ale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2004 at 5:32am
me hairs thick and course, but it straight so i dont know how to get it like his hair, i dont like using any products

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2004 at 1:57pm
That's great that you don't like products either--I hate them--a lot of the time it has a drying effect. I'm not sure what else to recommend... maybe a leave-in conditioner if you need (coarse hair often gets dry). Be sure to let us know how your cut goes.

Good luck
Anais
Ale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2004 at 4:39am
somehow coz i ave naturally oily hair i dont think it would get dry
Ale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2004 at 4:39am
somehow coz i ave naturally oily hair i dont think it would get dry

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2004 at 1:39pm
Normally, I wouldn't encourage people to cut. but yours would grow back in a few months rather than a few years if you don't like the results.... so I'd say go for it--be sure to post pics when you're done.

Good luck
Anais
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic