Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - i need a good shampoo and maybe straightin products that wont wrect my hair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i need a good shampoo and maybe straightin products that wont wrect my hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
13ashley13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 13ashley13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i need a good shampoo and maybe straightin products that wont wrect my hair
    Posted: August 09 2004 at 1:12am
i have thick/wavy hair with layers and wat eevr i do it winds up to gressy or dryed out and frizzy pleaz help me the only day i liekd my hair was my grade 7 grad it was so good and straight and smooth...
~*~ashley~*~
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2004 at 4:14am
if it's damaged, you'll want to use as little product as possible on it. Try a shampoo with "sodium laureth sulfate" listed after water, and Suave's BioBasics conditioner. The BioBasics is designed to suit many hair types and it should work well for you. I keep recommending this same one though.... because it's so stellar!

Anais
my LJ, 40 inches long
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2004 at 9:25am
I don't know if this shampoo is any good but it sounds all natural and stuff. It's by Korres or something. Sage and nettle shampoo for oily hair. For straightening I haven't tried this either. tigi bed head control freak extra extra straight.
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
wannabgorgeous14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wannabgorgeous14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2004 at 5:34pm
Try using Garnier Fructis sleek and shine shampoo and conditioner- it leaves ur hair silky and shiny!! Plus it has natural ingredients that actually improve ur hair in the long run... I love it!!
I love everyone!!! Ya... even U!!!
hehe ;)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic