Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my hair cut is 2 short :-(

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tooshort51266 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tooshort51266 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my hair cut is 2 short :-(
    Posted: August 16 2004 at 12:44pm
im gonna be in 9th grade and im starting school in about 10 days.i just got a hair cut 2 days ago though and i really dont like it much because its too short!It was maybe.. 2 or 3 inches past my shoulders(before i got it cut) i dont know though.
the person that cut my hair cut it right at my shoulders.but my hair is naturally curly so i curl it alot so then it gets shorter when i do my hair...!

my hair is too short for me but my family n friends say its fine.SOME-ONE please reply and tell me what i should do? how much would it grow in 10-11 days?? please i need help because i dont like my hair much.....((sorry so long))

please reply
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2004 at 4:45pm
I'm super sorry to tell you this, but hair only grows about a half-inch per month. Over the summer, it may grow a little faster from sunshine and vitamin D. but even then, it doesn't get to be any more than 1 inch per summer month.

The best thing to do is wait it out and take good care of your growing hair... That way it will be healthy when it's longer. Be sure to take vitamins, eat right (especially protein), drink lots of water, and minimize your stress.

Don't worry about your hair being too short-- there's plenty you can do with it meanwhile. Play with headbands, clippies, etc... and keep yourself busy with it. Your hair will grow 2-3 inches by Christmas.

hugs to you,
Anais Satin
Dawnette View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dawnette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2004 at 2:02pm
try and buy a clip pony tail extention thing for your hair or some fake bits of hair to put on and leave it like that untill your hair grown a bit more #!!
gud luck
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic