Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Blacks needing to know how to make waves in your hair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blacks needing to know how to make waves in your hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
WaveMaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaveMaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blacks needing to know how to make waves in your hair
    Posted: November 03 2004 at 8:48pm
If you want to know how to get tight waves in yo hair (Blacks) come to men's 360: Hair talk men's 360 waves
Oakcliff.....thats my hood
Put it in his face and get that shit understood
pinky View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2004 at 8:47pm
I use to go with this guy and to get waves he would put wave gel in his hair, get it from walmart, and then he would wear a wave cap for like 3 days, he would get waves..... sexxy ones too...... try it, it might work for you
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2004 at 12:49am
Originally posted by pinky pinky wrote:

I use to go with this guy and to get waves he would put wave gel in his hair, get it from walmart, and then he would wear a wave cap for like 3 days, he would get waves..... sexxy ones too...... try it, it might work for you

;] im sure he already knows how 2 get waves. ;] hehe stop by our forum sometime!
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2004 at 8:44pm
LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic