Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any Fun Ideas?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dmentedpixistix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmentedpixistix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any Fun Ideas?
    Posted: January 17 2005 at 6:49pm
Thanx for those ideas! They sound good! I will definately do them!

Unique but Odd...
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2005 at 3:11am
I'm usually the one who tells people to do fun, creative stuff with their hair, so to find someone who already does without having to be told, is really cool :-) . But now comes the awkward part, when I think how you've probably already done anything I can possibly suggest. ^_^; . . . What about the tiny ponytails at the sides, like people put on baby girls without much hair to help tell their gender? Or for that matter, the one weird little sprout of a ponytail on top used for the same purpose? Maybe a big, giant bow at the back that'll look really unexpected on short hair, like Hime-chan? Clip in one really long hair extension strand and use it like a headband? Or just clip it on and let it hang there, or maybe braid it?
More awesome than a manatee!
dmentedpixistix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmentedpixistix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2005 at 8:38am
I love doing stupid/fun things with my hair. Sometimes I put several mini ponytails throughtout my hair do liberty spikes and go to school/work and stuff like that. Only I can't think of anything else to do, does anybody have any idea?!
Unique but Odd...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic