Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHelp! My Hair Is Everywhere!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help! My Hair Is Everywhere!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:23am

Ever since my hair got longer, I'm finding it everywhere. The driver's seat of my car is covered with my hair. By mid-morning, I have loose hair all over my back and shoulders (embarassing when I wear white). I have hairs all over my desk at work.

Someone told me that this is because longer hair is too heavy and long to fly away. I'm pretty sure I'm not losing too much hair. Is this to be expected? Is there anything to be done?

Ally
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 10:15am
Hi Ally,

When you've finished brushing your hair, gather your hair in your hands and slide your hands past the length, grabbing whatever comes out in your hand as your hands slide past the ends. You can even do this at times when you haven't brushed your hair. You will start to get a sense for how often it's useful to do this.

It only seems like you're losing more hair because the hairs that you lose are longer, so, yes, it's normal.

HTH,

Dave
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic