Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHair Talk

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Webmaster View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Talk
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:14am
We created Hair Talk so that visitors to this site could post questions or comments about hair care. Karen and I try to read the Hair Talk board every day or so to answer your specific questions.Long hair always generates images of beauty and fantasy. Therefore, I do not mind if you use good taste and class to mention such things appropriately. However, if you would like to discuss your fantasies in length or try to arrange private meetings, please refrain from using this forum inappropriately so that all our visitors feel comfortable with the postings.We do not want to censure your postings in any way....but we do want to make this an enjoyable place for everyone to talk about hair.If you would like to talk about hair privately, or try and arrange private meetings, please post your email address discreetly and if other visitors wish to contact you, they can.Karen and I hope you continue to share your hair thoughts on our Hair Talk board.Regards,Jeff Hines webmaster@hiredguns.com
Jenny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:14am
I just want to say thanks for having the Hair Talk board.I have been reading it for hours now and have learned so much about growing long hair.I just found your web site a few days ago and was so impressed at all the great tips and photos and this talk board.Thanks again.Jenny
~~~~Jenny~~~~~
Karen & Jeff View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen & Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:18am
Thanks Jenny,We try hard to keep adding stuff to the site that is of interest to anyone with long hair or just hair for that matter.We appreciate your feedback.Karen & Jeff
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic