Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe Five Strand Braid

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jim Butchee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Butchee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Five Strand Braid
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:14am
Congratulations on learning the 5 strand braid. We would love to see a picture of your finished handiwork. It is also great that you have made the decision to grow your hair long.Thanks for the great feedback. It is always nice to hear success stories.Thanks,Jim ButcheePS. If you would be willing to send us photos of your braids...please send photo to:Long Hair Video % Software Wizards, Inc. 2000 North Plano Road S103-153 Richardson, TX 75082 USAIf you would be willing to let us post your photo on the Hair Talk board or on the site...please drop a note telling us so with your name and number where we can reach you.
VMJones View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VMJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:14am
Just wanted to let you know that I learned how to do the 5 strand braid. I found it to be easy to do after a couple of tries. I did have to keep my eyes closed to picture what I was doing but the braid turned out beautiful. I also wanted to let you know I think the videos you have done are great. I have learned how to do so many different things with my hair. Thanks to your encouragement and the videos I have decided to let my hair grow long instead of cutting it all off. Thanks, Victoria
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic