Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedstatic problem with hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: static problem with hair
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:15am
Dear Smita,If you first blow dry your hair....I have found that if I use either Aveda's Styling Currence or Bain de Terre's Herbal Seal....I have no static at all. If I don't use anything...I will have static when I blow dry my hair.If I let my hair air dry, I always use some leave in conditioner.If that does not do the trick........and you still have static...here is one of my secrets......I have found that if I take a tiny little drop of olive oil (or one of the Aveda hair oils) or sesame oil and rub it on the palms of my hands and then gently rub it on my hair...it takes alway the static but does not make my hair appear oily or greasy.It is important to use just a tiny, tiny dab though so that it is just a very light touch.Good luck.Karen
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
Smita View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:15am
My hair is about waist length and the usual problem that I have is that when my hair is down it always have static. My hair is really silky and strait. Any help will be appriciated.Thanks, Smita
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic