Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAveda

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Itzel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Itzel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aveda
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:15am
I just began using Aveda's hair care products and they are like a miracle to my hair. I do have a little problem however: when using shampoo (black malva & Shampure), it doesn't make as much lather as I expected. Is this normal or should I put some more in my hair?
«On ne naît pas femme: on le
devient» -Simone de Beauvoir
Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:15am
I have the same problem with Black Malva. I prefer the Blue Malva as it seems to get my hair cleaner. And my hair has more body.
xoom!
Itzel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Itzel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:15am
Thanks a lot!!!
«On ne naît pas femme: on le
devient» -Simone de Beauvoir
Jim Butchee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Butchee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:15am
Itzel...There could be many reasons why you are not getting a big lather when you use the Black Malva or the Shampure. If you use any silcon products on your hair or if you have in the past....the silicon coating can remain for a long time and then when you shampoo...the lather is diminished. To remove the silicon...if that is the problem...use the Aveda Detox shampoo for 1 or 2 times a month until you notice a better lather.Also.....the more often you wash your hair...the better it will lather.One last reason for diminished lather is that Aveda uses high quality herbs and compositions of aromatherapy which makes the shampoos very rich. This makes the Aveda shampoos lather somewhat less than the grocery store variety of shampoos.Also..if your hair has a lot of environmental residue or possibly smoke or dust, the shampoo with have to work harder and may not lather as much.Be careful not to use too much. In time as your hair gets used to the Aveda you will notice that it lathers more.Hang in there. Aveda will work miracles on your hair. If you have any more questions....please post them. I love the feedback.Jim
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic