Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHelp with cutting my bangs ??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karin V. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karin V. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help with cutting my bangs ??
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:15am
I am fed up with my long bangs hanging in my face and want to cut them short myself to save money. Can anyone please help me by telling me how to do it before I attack.
leo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:15am
Hi Karin, there is a lot of people who could help you in doing it for you. Ask help, I'm sure that you can find a good help, and for free. Try. Greetings from Italy, Leo.
carpe diem
Kay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:19am
> I learned by asking my hairdresser. If you get your bangs cut the way that you want them, it is easy to follow what they did. If you ask before they cut, most hairdressers will show you how to do it yourself.The way that I cut my bangs is to tie back whatever I don't want to cut. Then I wet my bangs slightly. Trim your bangs so that the edges are neat. This keeps your bangs from looking messy. Decide on a line before you cut. Do you want them straight across or longer on the sides. Do you want them one length or layered. I cut mine longer on the sides and straight. Layered is too tricky for me. I pull down my bangs and trim off a bit at a time. Remember to take your hair growth into consideration. Your bangs bounce back when they are dry.Have fun. Remember, hair always grows back..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic