Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHot rollers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hot rollers
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:15am
Anyone have any pics of women in hot rollers? Any women want to talk about hot rolling your hair and the styles that you like?
Sarah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:15am
I use to use hot rollers daily. I was concerned about the overall health of my hair. I now only use them on special occassions when I want my hair to look sexy. I usually wear my hair straight but I feel so feminine and sexy when it is curled and flows in waves around my face and down my back. When I roll my hair I use the largest roller available and roll it back away from my face. I normally let them stay in about 10 minutes and then unroll. I never comb out the curls until my hair cools, then only using my fingers. I don't want to break the end or comb out the set. I usually end up with curls and waves that are loose and fall away from my face.
Sarah Brooke
bill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:17am
Thanks Sarah for your post. how long is your hair? do you have any pics or know of a site where there are some? thx, Bill
Sarah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:17am
Hi Bill:My hair is almost to my waist. I have long layers and used the hot rollers to make curls and waves. It also made my hair look fuller. I am afraid that I don't have any pictures, sorry.Sarah
Sarah Brooke
Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:23am
> Hi Sarah:> How beautiful your hair must look! I often put my wife's long hair in hot rollers, but the longer it gets, the more ineffective they are. Lately I have begun using foam rollers. The results are amazing - tight corkscrew spiral curls that last a lot longer! Just use styling spray and small rollers and twist your hair sometimes to give extra curl.> Jeff
xoom!
Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:25am
I am a guy with sholder length hair and my girl friend sets my hair regualry in magnetic rollers and I love the result. I have even started liking the way i look with them in.>
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic