Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedQuestions?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jim Butchee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Butchee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Questions?
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:16am
CommentsWho is the woman with the ankle length hair in your long hair video series? Also, who is the women with the long black hair on the intro page to the site? How long is her hair (sha seems to have much longer hair than the phot indicates, I was just wondering if it was an illusion or if my persepctions were correct) Finally, why haven't we seen more pictures of individual clients?The names of all the different hair models are at the end of each of the videos. The black haired beauty on the intro page has asked to remain anonymous and I wish to respect her wishes. Her hair is indeed as long as it appears and is not an illusion.ALL of the pictures on this site in the Gallary ARE current Studio B clients. So if you look at the individual gallery pictures you are looking at pictures of Studio B clients.We also have the group picture of our Studio B clients. I think we have more than met your request.Jim Butchee
BOD View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BOD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:16am
Who is the woman with the ankle length hair in your long hair video series? Also, who is the women with the long black hair on the intro page to the site? How long is her hair (sha seems to have much longer hair than the phot indicates, I was just wondering if it was an illusion or if my persepctions were correct) Finally, why haven't we seen more pictures of individual clients?BOD
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic