Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMOON PHASES

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MOON PHASES
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:17am
Anyone out there know the facts behind using the dates of moon to grow your hair??? Anyone know of any websites with that information
Valerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:17am
You can write to GRNMUST@aol.com She has the moon phases for cutting your hair.Regards Valerie
Karen Shelton - TLHV View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton - TLHV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:17am
Karen’s Rules For Using Moon Phases For Hair Care1.To Grow Your Hair Faster Trim or cut your hair during the New Moon PhaseOctober 1, 1997 October 31, 1997 (Boo - Happy Halloween) November 30, 1997 December 29, 1997 January 28, 1998 February 11, 1998 (Also good moon for bushier hair) March 28, 19982. To Grow Your Hair Thicker Trim or cut your hair during the Full MoonOctober 16, 1997 November 14, 1997 December 14, 1997 January 12, 1998 February 26, 1998 March 13, 19983. To Grow Your Hair Bushier Trim or cut your hair with the Moon is in LeoOctober 24, 1997 November 21, 1997 December 18, 1997 January 14, 1998 February 11, 1998 March 10, 19984. To Treat Your Hair Chemically (Color or Perm) Have chemical application applied during the Moon in Aquarius.October 11, 1997 November 8, 1997 December 5, 1997 January 1, 1998 (Happy New Year) February 25, 1998 March 25, 1998A new column about hair care and astrology will be added soon to this site. Stay tuned for all kinds of astrological tips related to hair care.Enjoy!!!Karen
Loca View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:17am
Dear Karen Would you by any chance know of some site i can search to find out more detailed information on moon phases and dates for doing hair Thanks
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:17am
Loca,Please check our new book site in the next week. I have written reviews on two excellent reference books for hair growing/care by the moon. One of the books I reviewed will be loaded into the bookstore within the next few days. It is a book that lists all kinds of information about the moon phases and how it impacts the hair.I don't know of any other places on the internet that have more information. If you have any questions maybe I can help. Please feel free to post them or email me by selecting the Contact Us button and address your note to Karen.Good luck. I have had great success with this moon tool for my hair.Regards,Karen Shelton LHV
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
maggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:17am
Karen,Thanks for all the good stuff on growing hair by the Moon. I am fascinated.I am looking forward to your astrological notes on hair and beauty.Thanks for sharing with us.Maggie
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:17am
Hi All....Please go to the new bookstore section of this site and review the Llewellyn's 1998 Moon Sign Book for 1998. This book has all the information you could want for growing your hair by the phases of the moon. I have been using this book for years.Regards,Karen Shelton
me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:17am
Karen: if one begins to use the dates of the moon phases and one happens to skip a day in between will that make a huge difference? I started like a month ago but i forgot that wed was a new moon so i missed my haircut :( hope i didnt mess up the cycle of growth. Thank you for listening
KAREN View Drop Down

Dear Me...It is my opinion that you won't mess anything up because it is a cumulative affect. In other words, you can do a tiny little trim every month of the New Moon and if you miss one month or two you will still have the overall effect from all the other months that you have trimmed.Thanks for the question. It is a great one. Feel free to ask any questions any time. That is what Hair Talk was designed for. For our visitors to ask questions and talk to each other.Regards.Karen
KAREN View Drop Down

Maggie,The tips for cutting your hair by the moon is out under the hair tips section. In a few weeks there will be more articles that are related.Thanks for the feedback.Regards.Karen
Mary View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:17am
Karen.....I have heard that certain astrological signs have better hair than others. Is that truth? Can an astrological chart make that much difference in hair?Mary
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:18am
Mary,Yes...the astrological chart does have an impact on your hair just like everything else. Your natal chart will indicate the color or your hair, the type of hair (long, short, wavy, curly, thin etc). Venus is the planet that has rulership over beauty and hair in your chart. If Venus is in any of its signs....Libra or Taurus and has good aspects.....you will probably have naturally "good" hair.Every astrological chart provides a detailed picture of you which includes hair. During certain astrological periods you might have either more luck or more difficulty with your hair depending on the location of transiting patterns. Saturn may cause stress and possibly contribute to hair thinning or loss. Jupiter in good placement with your hair planets could cause a growing spurt.As you can imagine...it is all determined by your individual birth information and chart and is different for everyone.Hope this helped.Regards,Karen
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic