Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNew Hair & Beauty Bookstore

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Hair & Beauty Bookstore
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:17am
I really love the new Hair & Beauty Bookstore. The reviews are great.I hope you will continue to add new book reviews on a regular basis and will mark them as new so that we know which are the latest books that are being recommended.Amy
me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:17am
where do i find the bookstore site?
Kate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:17am
The Hair and Beauty bookstore is right here at this site; just click on "books" under "hair care products".
LoCa View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoCa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:17am
I love books especially ones about hair and skin. Keep up the good work Karen u are sooooo nice to give us that information!! and Thank u
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:17am
Dear LoCaThanks for your kind words. Eventually we hope to have lots more books out there. I am only going to review books that I have personally purchased and read.Also...I will only recommend books that I really feel are worth it since I have bought my share of books only to discover that they were not as good as they seemed.Thanks again.Regards.KarenP.S. Click Here to go to the Bookstore.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:18am
Amy,Thanks for the suggestion. I have stacks of books in my office that will eventually wind up in the bookstore. If you have any related topics that you are interested in.....let me know.We will mark all new reviews as "new" to make them easier to find.Regards.Karen Shelton
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic