Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPytologie

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LoCa View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoCa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pytologie
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:17am
Wondering if anyone uses the name brand pytologie? If u do can u tell me if this brand is good? and how it works for you Thanks!
andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:17am
phytologie ist one of the ultimative brands if you want to do something real good for your hair (and also for your scalp) . . . it's wonderful . . .i don't use anything else for me and for my customers this was andy0701@aol.com
Anna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:17am
Andy....Is this the same company that makes Phytojoba shampoo?Thanks,Anna
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:17am
Dear Loca,I just completed a one month test of the Phyto products. Specifically I used the Phytocider Restoring Shampoo and the Phytomoelle Rehydrating Mask and Phyto 7 Treatment Cream. I am in the process of completing a full review of the products that will be included in the Tips & Articles section of this web site. Stay tuned.Regards,Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Loca View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:17am
Thanks Karen I cant wait for the review im excited !!
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:17am
Hi LoCaHere is a preview of my report on the Phyto products. As you know I love Aveda and still do. But I am always looking for new products that will work new magic on my hair. So a friend from San Diego recommended the Phyto products which are from France although they are manufactured for a New York company.I was in New York a few months ago and went to a place called Cosmetics Plus and talked to one of their hair care buyers. She recommended the following products for my hair (I have naturally dry, wavy hair).Phytocidre (Shampoo for Dry or Color Treated Hair) Phytomoelle (Hair Masque) Phyto 7 (Leave In Conditioner for dry to extra dry hair)I used all the products for 1 month. The shampoo has reall Cider Vinegar and comes in a glass bottle. It worked GREAT. I loved the phytomoelle with has Bamboo marrow and other plant extracts. The Phyto 7 was great for detangling.The cost for the shampoo and the Phyto 7 was $15.00 plus tax. The Phytomoelle was $29.00 for 3.3 oz plus tax.All of the products (they have many) come with complete instructions on how to use the product and how to follow a special treatment program and they list their products that are compatible with each other. For example they also recommend the Phytojoba shampoo with Phyto 7 and the Huile D0Ales which is a special botanical oil treatment.I thought the product was good. The shampoo comes in a glass bottle which is rare these days and I had heard that it is best to keep it cool (because of the cider vinegar). To be extra careful I kept it in the refrigerator.I went back to Aveda for 2 weeks to use as my baseline and now I have started using the Rene Furterer products. My first impression is that Rene Furterer is also really good. In some ways, better than Phyto and Aveda. But I always want to wait 1 month before I give my final analysis.I will be including a list of all the ingredients and several of the products in my review. But I wanted to give you the brief form now since you have been so sweet about asking.Regards.Karen
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
Kate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:17am
Karen,Where in Massachusetts are Phyto products sold?
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:17am
Kate,I would try any of the large beauty supply companies...call them first to make sure you don't waste a trip. Or the big department stores like Saks or Nordstroms or Bloomingdales. If all else fails...you could write to ALES Group USA Inc. at 625 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10022 and ask them the locations near your home.Also.....Cosmetics Plus in New York will ship anywhere. You could call information for a location in NYC and ask them to ship you whatever you would like to try.Good luck.Let me know if you have any other questions.Regards,Karen
Joan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:17am
love the Phyto line. I have been using it for about 1 year. And yes...it is a little expensive compared to some drug store lines...but then so is everything that is better...like Aveda and Bain de Terre.Joam
KAREN View Drop Down

LoCa,I forgot to mention that the Phyto products I am using goes by the full name of Phytotherathrie. It is created in a lab in Honore Paris but is manuractured for the ALES Group in the USA.Sorry if I was unclear.Regards,Karen
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:18am
Joan....I love to hear which particular Phyto products you have used. Do you use the Phytocidre or the Phytomousse S88 shampoo? I have been happy with the Phytocidre shampoo myself.Thanks,Karen
LoCa View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoCa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:22am
Hi Karen its me again havent been on for a few but im writing to say thanks for the review on phytologie products! Keep up the great job. Im currently using Aveda (ive always used drug store products) and let me tell you my hair is sooooooooooo shiney and soft (i had curly frizzy hair) my hair has changed dramatically its still curly but with softness and no frizz and ive also used the moon dates and my hair looks so healthy and it is definitely growing!!! Im definitely buying all my girlfriends the moon phases book for Xmas Thanks again youre a miracle!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic