Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedKaren, the astrologer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Karen, the astrologer
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:18am
Karen,I too find astrology fascinating and believe in it's powers. Thank you for encouraging new ways of thinking! I use astroogy in business and in my personal life - I am in the advertising business in NYC.Though I am only a male admirer of a woman’s long hair from afar, I must say… your pictures seem to portray a very beautiful woman. Out of curiosity, what sign are you. Myself, I’m a Libra with a Sagittarius rising - Born 9-25-56.Again, thank you.John
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:18am
Hi John,Thanks for your message. I am a Cancer sun (1 degree) with 6 degrees of Libra rising. (Thanks to my Venus for the natural blonde hair).John you also have Venus in Leo so I would be curious to know if you have blonde hair.With the ruler of your chart...Jup in Virgo....with an opposition from Mars in Pisces....I wonder if you have problems with your hair? I found Mars to be a bit of a troublemaker with hair and scalp since it rules the head...even though Venus is the hair. What do you think?My natal Venus is in Leo (yes....also helpful for blonde hair...) exactly conjunct my natal Pluto in the 11th house. You have Pluto also in Leo but a little out of orb of the 10 degree conjunction. I found that interesting in terms of your profession. I would think you are extremely creative.My natal Moon is 0 degrees Pisces with the ruler Neptune in the first house. Neptune is in Libra...also helpful for matters related to beauty.The Pisces moon gives me the blue/gray eyes and the soft thick hair. It is interesting that you also have your moon in a double sign (Gemini). Also great for astrology and communication with the public.My chart has been very good to me as far as good "beauty" planets go. Now if I could just win the lottery :-)Thanks for your nice compliments. They are greatly appreciated. It is always a treat to be able to talk about astrology with another follower.I would think a Libra with Sag ascendant would do very well in the artistic world of advertising. By the way...I love NYC...a Cancer city...and was just there for 10 days of hard core playing in Manhatten. I did all the Libra things. What a great place!!!!!!Take care. Regards...KarenPS I am assuming you have your NSat in Scorpio. If you ever want to talk about Saturn....drop me a line. I have it there as well.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:18am
Karen,What a pleasant surprise to have read your response. Karen, I would love to hear more about you, your knowledge of the stars and if you have time, about my astrological traits. Please feel free to e-mail me at jmp@coxintsales.I am sorry I did not know you ahead of time, before your trip, I would have bought you and your husband a drink while we talked - Oh well… as Chinese saying goes… "There are no accidents". Maybe next time when we figure out why our paths crossed. Though until then, please write if you’d like, I’d love to hear more about you.Thanks,John
john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:18am
Karen,PS... I had red hair as a child then, while spendingg so much of my youth outside... it turned strawberry blonde and with corporate lights doing their job, It is an reddish auburn color.Also, I'm lucky to have a full head of very thick wavy hair.If we ever exchange e-mails... I'll forward a picture.Have a magically filled day Karen,John
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:18am
John,Thanks for your message. Thanks for the belated offer to buy me a drink when I was in New York a few months ago. I think you may be confused. I did not mention who I went to New York with nor did I ever mention a husband. You must have me confused with someone else on this board. Sorry.Glad you liked the astrological chat. It is always nice to meet another astrology buff.Regards,Karen
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:18am
John....I would suspect that Mars...the red planet....had an impact on you having red hair as a child. It would be interesting to see if your progressed Mars changed as your hair color changed.RegardsKaren
Confused John ;-) View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Confused John ;-) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:19am
Karen,I suppose I might be confused about many things in life though, not about the possibility that you had a husband ;-} It was simply an assumption - by your response, I assume it was a wrong one? Hey… what can I say… it must be those male traits I possess :-} On a more serious note… do you do readings/charts/ec. for pople?Regards, John
john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:19am
Karen,Yes, I agree, it would be extremely interesting - all of it is!! OK... I give up... how would I find out??? Would you happen to have any suggestions how I might accomplish that :-))))John
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:19am
John.....I am assuming that you do astrology? You mentioned that you used it in your business. At any rate...you would do a secondary or year for a year progression on your planet Mars.You could do that in an ephemeris and just count the number of years and then equal that to day and then look up the date in the ephemeris.Or you could do a computer chart and just do a progression to the year your hair started turning to a lighter color. This would actually make a lot of sense since Mars moving into the next sign could lighten the hair.Hope that helped.Regards,Karen
john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:19am
John....Ahhh...assumptions can get you in lots and lots of trouble.To answer your question............................................................ I never reveal my age, weight, income or romances. A gentlewoman never tells. It allows me to continue to be an enigma and maintain a thread of privacy in this Big Brother world we live in.I promise I won't assume anything about you if you don't assume anything about me. How's that for a deal of the century???Have a great day.Regards,Karen
john View Drop Down

Karen,Mmmmmm.... a mysterious gentlewoman. How intriguing!!Your deal of the century sounds extremely fair! Please excuse me for allowing assumptions (or, is it fishing?? :-}) to creep in to my conversation. Yes, they do cause problems - don't they.Though "Big Brother"... Ohhhh Karen, I must tell you...I'm far from that. Though I do appreciate your needs and desires for privacy.Wish I didn't have to check this board to see if you've written though :-(I hope you had a wonderfully magical day!!Regards,John
john View Drop Down

My Dear,Hmmmm…. I thought we just have a discussion regarding "assumptions"?? ;-} Just kidding, it has been a long day and yes, sometimes I too can be a childish brat like all others :-}Actually, I know very little about the art & science of astrology… I only enjoy its powers and information when individuals like mysterious gentlewoman provide it for me (or others).If you choose to maintain your privacy… would you be so kind as to recommend someone in NYC whom could offer me an updated reading??Well, let me assume this much… I assume that you are extremely bright and adorable ;-}Have a wonderful evening!! I enjoy your company!!!!John
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic