Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhat Is It?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lori View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What Is It?
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:20am
What is it about long hair that men love so much?Lori
Charlie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:20am
Personally I love the way long healthy shines in the sun. I like the way it moves. I love it's softness and could spend hours brushing and combing it. I could go on for quite some time about the virtues of long hair! Lori, if you want to, e-mail me and I'll tell you more!ch> What is it about long hair that men love> so much?> Lori
Charlie
Jess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:20am
> What is it about long hair that men love> so much?> Lori I don't know if there is a difinitive answer. 1st, there are not a lot of women with gorgeous long hair. 2nd, seeing her hair shining and falling down to and past, say her waist, is a real pleasure. The touch of the softness and luxury of all that hair is a real turn on. I'm sure it does not always feel that way to all women, but for us guys, who really enjoy women with beautiful hair, there is nothing quite like it. Lori, if your hair is long, ask someone who is close to you what they think. I don't think the answer will suprise you. Er, only if the answer is why dont you cut it?Jess
martin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:20am
> What is it about long hair that men love> so much?> LoriA long haired woman can look beautiful in a wide variety of ways, there's also the fact that she cares enough about herself to care for a long healthy mane. (I am surrounded by students, long haired women are approx 1 in 8 of the female population).Martin
Rob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:20am
> What is it about long hair that men love> so much?> LoriI believe it comes from the feminity that long hair brings to a lady. Nothing is sexier to me than a head of long hair that has been taken care of properly. Ladies with long hair that dont want to put in the little extra work to maintain should go see your nearest stylist.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic