Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNew Styles For Holidays?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Julie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Styles For Holidays?
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:20am
Hi all.....I have long blonde hair to the middle of my back. I have been working on getting my hair into excellent shape for the past 2 years and do not want to consider cutting it.However, I have 2 formal Holiday parties to attend and want a stunning style that will show off my formal dress. I thought about braids..but my hair is only to the middle of my back. Any ideas? I would really appreciate it.Thanks,Julie
yoxo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yoxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:20am
Hi Julie. It doesn't sound like you can go wrong! I'm sure your hair will look great, so you can relax and have some fun. I think a single French Braid would be an excellent choice. I like the way that braiding shows off the highlighting in blonde hair. Of course, a French Twist would be another great selection, your hair would be a nice length for a spectacular look there. Doing something would curl is another way to go, either up or down. Down and loose, and curled as heavily as you can get it would turn some heads, for certain (assuming your hair is straight now). Or, bushed back away from your face and ears, with loose curls cascading down the back of your head. If you wanted to add intensity to any of the above looks, cut your bangs to below your eyebrows the day of the event. Any good ideas? Need more??yoxo
Julie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
Dear yoxo,Thank you very very much for all your suggestions. I think I will go with the French braid.Happy Holidays to you.Julie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic